Monster


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Yttrium Yeti. I just did a science project where we had to make a children's book about a certain element. Mine was Let's Learn About Yttrium with the Yttrium Yeti. ^.^ I'll post some of the book tonight too, if I get around to it.


3 Responses to “Monster”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    A Yyttrium Yeti!!! That's too wonderful!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    A yttrium yeti!!!! that's too wonderful.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It's soo cute, heh. :P

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Willow Ai
  • From York, Pennsylvania, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3