Portfolio: Graphite


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...








1: bottles into ribbons with graphite and colored pencils
2: textural transformation of a hand to a sheep
3: graphite self-portrait of when i had hair, with colored pencil accents


1 Responses to “Portfolio: Graphite”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Since you wrote from blogger comments it didn't leave your email and I'm just now having time to hunt it down via your blog.

    If you would like me to comment on the strengths and weaknesses in your work, in my opinion only, of course, I will. Art is very subjective, but since I did study are in college, I will do my best to be fair. Is it your goal to go to an art college? Are you portfolio building? Are these pieces assignments or personal works or some of both?

    Nancy

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Willow Ai
  • From York, Pennsylvania, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3