Quiet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




5 Responses to “Quiet”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    beautiful watercolor...!!! very loose wash. nice.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Soothing and quiet! Lovely piece!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This is gorgeous, I love the colours, they really create that quiet, under sea world.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Really a nice painting. I wonder about its size.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I did it in Photoshop. I drew the linework, filled it in and applied several filters, adjusted the constrast/brightness, etc. One of the filters added the texture which I quite like. It was my first attempt at digital. (I do a lot of stuff in Photoshop for my photography and sketches for paintings.)

    I loved your lady bugs too. and I think the lamb in "Everywhere that Mary went..." looks really good.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Willow Ai
  • From York, Pennsylvania, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3