Smitten: complete


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




"can't you see she's smitten for you" im in the mood to make things a bit darker.. as i did with this piece.. deff a self portrait of me this time.. both in the physical aspects as well as the mental

Yay! i did it on time!
its a mix of watercolors and acrylics... i think it came out well!


2 Responses to “Smitten: complete”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great job, love the use of the colors and the face does say it all. Great illustration!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think you've definitely captured a feeling with this work. The shadow under the skin is really nicely drawn and the texture in the background is intriguing. The top right corner expresses the form without paining over the details, so it looks "fresh." Keep painting!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Willow Ai
  • From York, Pennsylvania, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3